- QA Testers
- Test Automation Engineers
Previous knowledge of at least one programming language (preferable Java)
A basic understand with Selenium WebDriver
Required for participants
- Laptop windows 10 or newer with at least 4GB system RAM and Enabled hardware virtualization support
- Laptop MacOS 10.13 or newer, with at least 4GB system RAM and Intel’s hardware support for memory management unit (MMU) virtualization
- Pre-Installed Software: Java (version 8), IntelliJ (can be community edition), Docker Desktop
Duration 9:00 — 17:00, 7 hours.
Lunch 13:00 till 14:00
Workshop: The Harmony of Test Automation & Dev-Ops
In every modern R&D group there are test automation and dev-ops teams, each one knows how to handle their own projects, but what about integrating these two ?
That very important integration can delay or fail the project when teams are lack of knowledge / experience.
In this workshop we take the test automation and the dev-ops worlds and stitch them together.
So in this meeting the participants will learn how to:
- Write a basic Selenium script
- Wrap it up with TestNG framework
- Wrap it up with Maven Project
- Execute this project by a Jenkins job
- Execute it in a Docker container
- View the test results with a Jenkins report
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Test Automation Engineer with more than 10 year of experience in that field. 4 years ago he founded his own company providing professional services to IT companies worldwide, mainly focusing on training & consultancy of test automation methodologies, tools and frameworks.
Yonatan participate lectures and trainings voluntarily at meetups, workshops and conventions, he owns a professional test automation blog and manages related facebook groups.